After a packed house of Cat and Joni fans, and requests from friends who could not make it to our first event, we have decided to do it again. We are taking a little time to polish this diamond so it shines even brighter for you… our musician
Join me for my birthday music celebration this year at the 50/Fifty Kitchen, with Matt Rowland (guitar and vocals), Joe Burress (drums); our musician friends are more than invited to sit in and have some fun making music together!
In addition to the music festivities, my birthday wish is to have everyone bring items for our homeless community, who really need some winter protection and simple snacks. ** St. Louis Homeless Winter Outreach will be on hand to collect items and then deliver them to those who need them, in person. See the list below for specific items that are most needed right now.
We will begin receiving donations at 6pm, so come find the perfect seat, and enjoy some food and drinks.
Music begins at 7 and we end around 9.
Needed items: (not in any particular order)
1. XL men's gloves (both lighter like jersey work gloves or heavier) Menards or Harbor Freight have these reasonably priced
2. Hand warmers (hot hands)
3. Men's machine knit caps (make sure they fit an adult man's head and cover the ears) Menards has a good deal on these
4. Blankets - heavy comforters or moving blankets (Harbor Freight)
5. Portable soft snacks like Peanut butter crackers, Nutrigrain bars
Little Debbie snacks, gummy fruit snacks (low sugar alternatives for diabetics are appreciated, too)
6. Thick Men's Crew or Knee Socks in darker colors (no red)
7. Gift Cards to McDonald's
**St. Louis Homeless Winter Outreach is a grassroots, community run organization and they accept donations at Mokabe's as well.
For more information, please call Bridgette: 314.920.6110
For seat/table reservations, please call the 50/Fifty Kitchen: